SMAK Industries is the leading Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Horn Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Horn component is used in ultrasonic plastic welding machines that are designed to deliver ultrasonic vibrations to the plastic parts being welded. Our ultrasonic welding horn is usually made of titanium or aluminum and is shaped in such a way that it focuses and amplifies the ultrasonic waves.
Amplitude: Our horn is designed to amplify the amplitude (or intensity) of the ultrasonic waves, which is what allows the plastic parts to be welded together.
Horn shape: Plastic welding machines can weld plastic parts quickly, reducing production time and increasing efficiency.
MaterialThe material used to make the horn must also be carefully chosen, as it needs to be able to withstand high temperatures and pressures without distorting or deforming..
1. Automotive industry:Ultrasonic plastic welding horns is commonly used to join plastic parts in the manufacturing of automobiles, including interior and exterior parts.
2. Medical industry: It is also used in the production of medical devices, such as syringe components and surgical instruments.
3. Electrical industry: Our ultrasonic horn is used in the manufacturing of electronic components such as connectors.
4. Packaging industry: The plastic welding horn helps in the production of plastic packaging such as bags, pouches, and containers.
5. Toys industry: Toys made of plastic parts are also assembled through ultrasonic plastic welding.
|Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Horn
|Aluminum, Steel, Titanium
|Voltage (in Volt)